- Combined Intra- and Post-Cardiac Arrest Hypothermic-Targeted Temperature Management in a Rat Model of Asphyxial Cardiac Arrest Improves Survival and Neurologic Outcome Compared to Either Strategy Alone.
- Thrombolytic-Enhanced Extracorporeal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation After Prolonged Cardiac Arrest.
- Bundled post conditioning therapies improve hemodynamics and neurologic recovery after 17 min of untreated cardiac arrest.
- Anaesthetic Postconditioning at the Initiation of CPR Improves Myocardial and Mitochondrial Function in a Pig Model of Prolonged Untreated Ventricular Fibrillation.
- Impact of therapeutic hypothermia onset and duration on survival, neurologic function, and neurodegeneration after cardiac arrest.
- Valproic Acid Combined With Postcardiac Arrest Hypothermic-Targeted Temperature Management Prevents Delayed Seizures and Improves Survival in a Rat Cardiac Arrest Model.